The physical environment of an employee has just as much impact on engagement and productivity as company culture. It also contributes directly to wellbeing, their ability to focus and accomplish tasks, collaborative efforts, and even sense of openness and belonging. This category of the HR Ecosystem Awards aims to unveil HR service providers, platforms, and solutions that are geared towards helping companies create genuinely employee-friendly workplaces—the exemplary partners of HR who recognise the need to nurture personnel as a way of putting people first when it comes to day-to-day company operations.
Among possible focuses for these service providers is that of providing ergonomic and employee-friendly spaces in the office that promote wellbeing and productivity, holistically contributing to a positive work environment where people can feel at their best, concentrate on tasks at hand, and experience an atmosphere of collaboration and feedback. This category will also take into consideration the partner or solution’s commitment to sustainability initiatives in terms of workspace design: essentially reducing environmental impact while offering companies next-level work environments.
Key Assessment Criteria:
Judges evaluating the finalists and selecting the ultimate winners will focus on two key criteria that define excellence in work space and environment:
- Criteria #1 – Ergonomic and Employee-Friendly Spaces: The partner or solution’s focus on providing ergonomic and employee-friendly workspaces that promote well-being, productivity, and a positive work environment.
- Criteria #2 (Optional) – Sustainability Initiatives: The partner or solution’s commitment to incorporating sustainability initiatives in workspace design and management, reducing environmental impact.
The Essential Guide to Nominating: Work space and environment
Nominations are open for:
- Organisations and Teams in:
- Southeast Asia
Nominees need to answer the ff: (suggested responses of 20-250 words each):
- Ability of the partner or solution to provide and deliver a safe, comfortable and productivity enhancing working area across the organisation.
- Creativity and innovation of the partner or solution, to deliver bespoke solutions based on each individual client’s needs and circumstances. (optional)
Nominees are also able to provide digital files, images, or video in support of their answers.
Other details required:
- Name and contact details of the person nominating
- Type of nomination (Partner, Solution, Both)
Click here to nominate your organisation for the Work space and environment category.
Click here to find out more about the HR Ecosystem Awards,
including other categories, key dates, and frequently asked questions.
Nominations must close on October 29, 2023.