Since the advent of digital and information technology, online job portals have been supporting job seekers and recruiters alike. Connections and opportunities have only grown since, especially in light of remote work transforming the workplace. The HR Ecosystem Awards this includes a category for the best Job Advertising Portal in recognition of these platforms’ crucial role in helping HR seek out the best talents, and vice versa with multitudes finding new jobs and ways of working through these online portals. Many of these platforms even include resume building functions, customisation, and integrated messaging to further streamline outreach from companies to the talent pool.
Judges will also be evaluating entries based on their user interface, whether the portal provides an intuitive and easy-to-navigate frontend that yields effortless job posting for employers and a streamlined application process for job seekers. Another area will be targeting capabilities, shown in the portal’s proficiency in delivering the job ads to the right candidates through sophisticated algorithms or data analysis. Once the finalists and winner are revealed, the HR community in Southeast Asia will have a perspective on truly excellent and efficient platforms to advertise new open positions. Likewise, job seekers among our audience will discover the best platforms to search for their next role.
Key Assessment Criteria:
Judges evaluating the finalists and selecting the ultimate winners will focus on two key criteria that define excellence in job advertising:
- Criteria #1 – User-Friendly Interface: The portal’s ability to provide an intuitive, easy-to-navigate platform that facilitates an effortless job posting and application process for both employers and job seekers. This includes the use of clear instructions, the seamless integration of the application process, and responsiveness to different devices.
- Criteria #2 (Optional) – Targeting Capabilities: The portal’s proficiency in delivering job advertisements to the right candidates based on specific criteria such as skill sets, experience level, location, etc. This can include leveraging sophisticated algorithms or data analysis to match job postings with suitable candidates.
The Essential Guide to Nominating: Job Advertising Portal
Nominations are open for:
- Organisations and Teams in:
- Southeast Asia
Nominees need to answer the ff: (suggested responses of 20-250 words each):
- Ability to provide an intuitive, easy-to-navigate platform that facilitates an effortless job posting and application process for both employers and job seekers.
- Portal’s proficiency in delivering job advertisements to the right candidates based on specific criteria such as skill sets, experience level, location, etc. (optional)
Nominees are also able to provide digital files, images, or video in support of their answers.
Other details required:
- Name and contact details of the person nominating
- Type of nomination (Partner, Solution, Both)
Click here to nominate your organisation for the Job Advertising Portal category.
Click here to find out more about the HR Ecosystem Awards,
including other categories, key dates, and frequently asked questions.
Nominations must close on October 29, 2023.