The world of HR is constantly evolving, and one of the most significant trends in recent years has been the rise of digital HR. Digital HR, or the use of HR technology, has transformed the way organisations manage their HR functions, from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and employee engagement.
By leveraging technology, organisations can streamline HR processes, reduce administrative burden, and increase efficiency, freeing up HR professionals’ time to focus on strategic initiatives such as talent development and culture-building.
The Best Digital HR, or use of HR Technology, part of the inaugural HR Stars Awards programme in 2023, recognises the organisations that have successfully integrated digital HR into their HR strategies, driving positive change in their workplace.
Judges will look at these key criteria when assessing the finalists and eventual winner of the Best Digital HR, or use of HR Technology Award. They are:
- Effectiveness: How effectively has the HR technology been implemented to meet the organisation’s HR goals?
- Impact on Employee Engagement and Satisfaction: To what extent has the HR technology had a positive impact on employee engagement and satisfaction?
- Innovation: How innovative was the implementation of the HR technology?
The Essential Guide to Nominating: Best Workplace Culture and Environment
Nominations are open for:
- Organisations and Teams in:
- Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia
Questions for nominees (suggested responses of 20-250 words each):
- Please tell us why you think your organisation should be recognised for the award “Best Digital HR, or use of HR Technology”.
- How do you measure the success of your digital HR platform?
Nominees are also able to provide digital files, images, or video in support of their answers.
Other details required:
- Name and contact details of the person nominating
- Name and contact details of a relevant HR leader (if different) who can verify participation in the HR Stars Awards
Click here to nominate your organisation for the Best Digital HR, or use of HR Technology.
Click here to find out more about the HR Stars Awards, including other categories, key dates, and frequently asked questions.
Nominations absolutely must close on May 28, 2023