Leadership. It’s hard to define exactly, but its impact can certainly be seen throughout an organisation and its results. The skills and qualities that draw out the very best of every employee and every team are a crucial driver for employers of every size and type. Building that leadership capability across an organisation is one of the highest impact interventions that HR teams can make, and, when done right, can have a multiplier effect across a range of workforce and productivity metrics.
That’s why the Leadership Development Strategies category, part of the inaugural HR Stars Awards in 2023, is so important to the comprehensive recognition programme. The award recognises organisations that have implemented effective leadership development programmes and initiatives, including mentoring, coaching, training, and succession planning.
Judges will look at three key criteria when assessing the finalists and eventual winner of the Best Leadership Development Strategies Award. They are:
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and retain high-potential talent at all levels of the organisation.
- Implementation of effective leadership development programmes that align with the organisation’s specific culture and business objectives.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of leadership development programmes and continuously improve outcomes.
The Essential Guide to Nominating
Best Leadership Development Strategies
Nominations are open for:
- Organisations and Teams in:
- Singapore and/or Regional Southeast Asia only
Questions for nominees (suggested responses of 20-250 words each):
- How does the nominee organisation identify and build leadership capability across the organisation?
- What programmes have been successfully implemented in line with this approach?
- How does the nominee organisation track or measure the impact of its leadership interventions?
Nominees are also able to provide digital files, images, or video in support of their answers.
Other details required:
- Name and contact details of the person nominating
- Name and contact details of a relevant HR leader (if different) who can verify participation in the HR Stars Awards
Click here to nominate your organisation for the Best Leadership Development Strategies Award.
Click here to find out more about the HR Stars Awards, including other categories, key dates, and frequently asked questions.
Nominations absolutely must close on May 28, 2023