In recent years, there has been a significant shift in the way we work. With advances in technology and changing attitudes towards work-life balance, more and more companies are embracing flexible working and hybrid working arrangements. But what exactly do these terms mean?
Flexible working typically involves offering employees the ability to work from home or other remote locations, work flexible hours, or work part-time. Hybrid working takes this one step further by combining in-person and remote work, allowing employees to split their time between the office and other locations.
With this in mind, the Best Flexible Working / Hybrid Working Strategies Award, part of the inaugural HR Stars Awards in 2023, recognises the companies and organisations that are leading the way in creating flexible and hybrid working arrangements that benefit both employees and the business.
Judges will look at these key criteria when assessing the finalists and eventual winner of the Best Flexible Working / Hybrid Working Strategies Award. They are:
- Effectiveness: How effective are the flexible and hybrid working arrangements in meeting the needs of both employees and the business?
- Inclusivity: To what extent do these arrangements support diversity, equity, and inclusion within the workplace?
- Adaptability: How well can the arrangements adapt to changing circumstances, such as shifts in employee needs or unexpected events like pandemics or natural disasters?
The Essential Guide to Nominating: Best Flexible Working / Hybrid Working Strategies
Nominations are open for:
- Organisations and Teams in:
- Singapore and/or Regional Southeast Asia only
Questions for nominees (suggested responses of 20-250 words each):
- Please tell us why you think your organisation should be recognised for the award
- “Best Flexible Working / Hybrid Working Strategies”.
- How do you measure the success of your Flexible Working / Hybrid Working Strategies?
Nominees are also able to provide digital files, images, or video in support of their answers.
Other details required:
- Name and contact details of the person nominating
- Name and contact details of a relevant HR leader (if different) who can verify participation in the HR Stars Awards
Click here to nominate your organisation for the Best Flexible Working / Hybrid Working Strategies.
Click here to find out more about the HR Stars Awards, including other categories,
key dates, and frequently asked questions.
Nominations absolutely must close on May 28, 2023